Yes, I’ve been ambushed by Maggie, who explains what I should do after the (oooohhhhhhhhhh ) ambush!:
Now I have to tell you about 7 things that I love and then tag 7 of my friends to do the same. I’m going to play this a bit differently because all of us will probably say we love our God, we love our family, we love our country, we love our friends, or some variation of this, and we all love to blog, so I’ll say those are my first loves, and here are the next 7.
Great idea. So these are my 7 loves:
- Reading. Specially crime novels and Jane Austen’s.
- Rational people. People who want to find solutions to problems, who think with their minds (God has given the intellect for something…) and not with their toes.
- The beach. Don’t like getting suntanned, but really love the beach.
- Blogging. Heh. If not, I would not being doing this. You always meet some asshole in the way, but most people are decent and rational. Just because of them, it merits the fight.
- Listening to music. Very irregular about taste: don’t like a group or a singer, but rather some special songs. A recommendation: Tina Turner, we don’t need another hero and what’s love gots to do with it (no, I don’t like her hairstyle in both songs…). Beethoven. Aranjuez’s Concert And Albinoni’s Adagio.
- Very Irresistible de Givenchy. 😆
- Any painting by Murillo and Greco and The Last Sleep of Arthur in Avalon by Burne-Jones.
Albinoni’s Adagio: really melancholic and sad piece but a masterpiece :
Aranjuez’s Concert, the epitome of Spanish classical guitar :
So now, I have to ambush some fellow bloggers, that either I have known for some time or had commented here and that I don’t know they have anything against doing memes. So there you go: