Norway: new Minister of Environment wished “the UN fired precision guided missiles at selected Israeli targets”

Ingrid Fiskaa, Norwegian politician

Ingrid Fiskaa, new Norwegian Minister of the Environment and Development. Image via Wikipedia

Dagbladet reports that “Socialist Left radical Ingrid Fiskaa” has become deputy to Minister of the Environment and Development Erik Solheim (Socialist Left). Going back to the Saturday of April 19th 2008, we find Ms.Fiskaa admitting the following in communist daily Klassekampen (Class struggle):

“In certain dark moments I might wish that the UN fired some precision guided missiles at selected Israeli targets, but that is hardly going to happen and it would not solve any problems either.”

Note that only Israel is capable of evoking such powerful emotions in Norwegians. Russia killed up to 100 000 people in the first Chechnyan war, and some estimates say up to five  million have been killed in Congo over the last ten years. Yet our politicians do not express desires of bombing these countries.

Norway has a very special relationship with Israel and it is right of Mr.Gerstenfeld of the JCPA to alert attention to this fact.

via Los Socialistas de la Nación Noruega | PATRIA JUDIA.

More similar statements from other Norwegian high officials here.

 

  • The Sad Song Of Norway: Its Antisemitic Refrain (cifwatch.com)
  • More than half Norwegians want to end Muslim immigration (faithfreedom.org) “Of the respondents 53.7 per cent said that the statement “We should not let more immigrants in Norway “fits very or fairly well with their own opinion. In 2005, when the survey was conducted for the first time, 45.8 percent of respondents said the same thing. While 48.7 per cent believe that the integration is fairly or very poor, there is an increase of 12 percent since 2005… the survey shows that opposition to the use of hijab among women in police uniform is massive in Norway. Over 80 percent of respondents said no to this, and 3.3 percent are “very negative” to the hijab on the police“. I guess they don’t like more immigrants, whether Muslim or not..
  • Norwegian Diplomat Trille Lilleng equates Israeli Cast Lead operation with Shoah (plancksconstant.org) “Trine Lilleng, a Norwegian diplomat based in Saudi Arabia who sent out e-mails from her Foreign Ministry e-mail account equating Israel’s offensive against Hamas in Gaza with the systematic mass murder of six million Jews by the Nazis. Attached to her email were the images in the video above. This Norwegian idiot asked her recipients to forward the message to others. There were only 1,800 or so Jews in Norway prior to the Nazi invasion of that country. 900 (50% of them) died in the Final Solution.
  • Israel: Norwegian Ambassador justifies “Palestinian terrorism” (I) (teaandpolitics.wordpress.com
  • Israel: Norwegian Ambassador justifies “Palestinian terrorism” (II) (teaandpolitics.wordpress.com).

One comment on “Norway: new Minister of Environment wished “the UN fired precision guided missiles at selected Israeli targets”

  1. 53.7% of Norwegians agree that Norway should not let more immigrants in. The other 46.3% said “Sorry we don’t speak Norwegian.”

    Also, thanks for linking to my article (Norwegian Diplomat Trille Lilleng equates Israeli Cast Lead operation with Shoah).

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s