More evidence of the stupidity of the MSM on their reports about mass-killer Anders Berwick:
“Andrew Berwick” didn’t just watch Dexter, he found it “hilarious.” He wrote: “I am currently watching Dexter, the series about that forensic mass murderer. Quite hilarious. I’m also looking forward to watch the new movie-series about Carlos the Jackal (the Marxist-Islamist and Che wannabe scumbag).” He mentioned Dexter a second time in a list of other television programs he likes, a fanboy mixing explosives chatting about his viewing habits.
The Dexter series is about a forensic analyst for the Miami Police Department, on the surface a mild-mannered and psychopathically deceptive lab technician, secretly a serial killer. A brutal, methodical, self-justifying serial killer. The Dexter series is dedicated to glamorizing serial killing, with a focus on the mechanics of execution. A show explicitly and unashamedly glamorizing evil, justifying evil, and training in the specific operations of evil. With, of course, the occasional post-modern ironic, self-referential moment of doubt, to make it all a bit more socially acceptable.
Without shame. Without abhorrence.No shaming for Dexter’s author, directors, actors, producers, advertisers. No shaming for them for being cited in “Berwick’s” compendium, no stern demands for censorship from the New York Times or the always trendy European media.
… If asked by someone in the media or law enforcement about the Norway mass murderer’s enthusiasm for their show — what will Showtime, CBS, Daniel Cerone, Clyde Phillips, Melissa Rosenberg, Clyde Phillips, Chip Johannessen and Michael C. Hall say? That they are not responsible for being watched and cited in a madman’s ranting?
But then, if they are not responsible — if this trendy brutal show’s producers and writers are not responsible for influencing Breivik — then why are the media holding responsible these other political leaders, writers, human rights activists and journalists worldwide who oppose brutality rather than making a buck off it?
That’s the question posed by the Dexter Factor.
- Norway Killer: Father horrified by Anders Behring Breivik killing spree (telegraph.co.uk)
- Norway: Oslo mass-killer admires Obama (teaandpolitics.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Oslo terrorist copied (almost word for word) “Unabomber” manifesto (teaandpolitics.wordpress.com)
- Norway: the “Christian terrorist” nonsense (teaandpolitics.wordpress.com)
- Norway: understanding “Christian fundamentalism” in Utoya murders (teaandpolitics.wordpress.com).
- Norway: Andreas Behring says there are “another two cells” (teaandpolitics.wordpress.com)
- Israel: Norwegian Ambassador justifies “Palestinian” terrorism (teaandpolitics.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Any attempt to socialize people is succesful at ending all violence instincts (teaandpolitics.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Breivik wanted his own “christian church” (teaandpolitics.wordpress.com)