The others are all corrupt. And Pope Benedict is a “cowardly, incompetent and corrupt Pope“. He is a “cultural Christian“, something that would be very interesting to the political elites: the religion only as a “culture”, but meaning no more to the human being.
In order to stop Islam, Breivik argues, you need to put together a broad coalition. Can the Christian churches become part of it? Breivik explains that he was not taken to baptism by his quite agnostic and upscale parents, but at age 15 elected to be baptized and confirmed in the Norwegian Lutheran Church. He later became persuaded, however, that Protestant churches have sold out to a leftist and pro-immigration agenda, and that they should merge into the Catholic Church, which has at least maintained a modicum of European tradition. However, by continuing the dialogue with Islam, “Pope Benedict has abandoned Christianity and all Christian Europeans and is to be considered a cowardly, incompetent, corrupt and illegitimate Pope”.
It will be, accordingly, necessary to get rid both of the Protestant and Catholic leaderships and to call a “Great Christian Congress” in order to establish a new European Church. This Church will be granted a religious monopoly in the new Europe but in turn, Breivik writes, “the Church and church leaders will not be allowed to influence non-cultural political matters in any way. This includes science, research and development and all non-cultural areas which will benefit Europe in the future. This will also include all areas relating to procreation/birth/fertility policies and related issues of scientific importance”. In short, Breivik’s is a cultural Christianity, an instrumentum regni for a new political elite which would confine the Church to purely spiritual and cultural matters.
Add to this that he doesn’t know anything about what it means to be a Christian, that he doesn’t really believe in anything and that he isn’t quoting the Scriptures or stating that he wanted to save “Christian souls” (wouldn’t be the adequate means, at all), and I can safely ask: why this guy is named a Christian?
Yeah, qui prodest?
- Norway: Oslo mass-killer admires Obama (teaandpolitics.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Oslo terrorist copied (almost word for word) “Unabomber” manifesto (teaandpolitics.wordpress.com)
- Norway: the “Christian terrorist” nonsense(teaandpolitics.wordpress.com)
- Norway: understanding “Christian fundamentalism” in Utoya murders(teaandpolitics.wordpress.com).
- Norway: Andreas Behring says there are “another two cells”(teaandpolitics.wordpress.com)
- Israel: Norwegian Ambassador justifies “Palestinian” terrorism(teaandpolitics.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Any attempt to socialize people is succesful at ending all violence instincts (teaandpolitics.wordpress.com)
- Not a Christian, Not a Knight, but a Breivik (ncregister.com)
- Is Norway’s Breivik a ‘Christian Terrorist’? Really? (answersforthefaith.com)