Ingrid Fiskaa, new Norwegian Minister of the Environment and Development. Image via Wikipedia
Dagbladet reports that “Socialist Left radical Ingrid Fiskaa” has become deputy to Minister of the Environment and Development Erik Solheim (Socialist Left). Going back to the Saturday of April 19th 2008, we find Ms.Fiskaa admitting the following in communist daily Klassekampen (Class struggle):
“In certain dark moments I might wish that the UN fired some precision guided missiles at selected Israeli targets, but that is hardly going to happen and it would not solve any problems either.”
Note that only Israel is capable of evoking such powerful emotions in Norwegians. Russia killed up to 100 000 people in the first Chechnyan war, and some estimates say up to five million have been killed in Congo over the last ten years. Yet our politicians do not express desires of bombing these countries.
Norway has a very special relationship with Israel and it is right of Mr.Gerstenfeld of the JCPA to alert attention to this fact.
via Los Socialistas de la Nación Noruega | PATRIA JUDIA.
More similar statements from other Norwegian high officials here.
- The Sad Song Of Norway: Its Antisemitic Refrain (cifwatch.com)
- More than half Norwegians want to end Muslim immigration (faithfreedom.org) “Of the respondents 53.7 per cent said that the statement “We should not let more immigrants in Norway “fits very or fairly well with their own opinion. In 2005, when the survey was conducted for the first time, 45.8 percent of respondents said the same thing. While 48.7 per cent believe that the integration is fairly or very poor, there is an increase of 12 percent since 2005… the survey shows that opposition to the use of hijab among women in police uniform is massive in Norway. Over 80 percent of respondents said no to this, and 3.3 percent are “very negative” to the hijab on the police“. I guess they don’t like more immigrants, whether Muslim or not..
- Norwegian Diplomat Trille Lilleng equates Israeli Cast Lead operation with Shoah (plancksconstant.org) “Trine Lilleng, a Norwegian diplomat based in Saudi Arabia who sent out e-mails from her Foreign Ministry e-mail account equating Israel’s offensive against Hamas in Gaza with the systematic mass murder of six million Jews by the Nazis. Attached to her email were the images in the video above. This Norwegian idiot asked her recipients to forward the message to others. There were only 1,800 or so Jews in Norway prior to the Nazi invasion of that country. 900 (50% of them) died in the Final Solution.
- Israel: Norwegian Ambassador justifies “Palestinian terrorism” (I) (teaandpolitics.wordpress.com
- Israel: Norwegian Ambassador justifies “Palestinian terrorism” (II) (teaandpolitics.wordpress.com).
We are still waiting for the international condemnation that in a sound world this barbaric attack would have. The parents were killed and three of their sons, an 11-year-old, a 3-year-old and a baby.
Two young Palestinians from the village of Awarta in the West Bank, were charged today, Sunday, by a military court of murdering five members of the Fogel family, in the settlement of Itamar.
One of them, Amjad Awad, 18, told reporters he was “proud of what I did, I have no regrets and would do so again. “
He and Hakim Awad, 17, and the same clan, confessed to stabbing and shooting at a baby three months, two children and their parents.
“I will accept any punishment, even death, “the murderer, said.
The attack on the Fogel family is yet another proof of the extreme cruelty and hate Islamism can shelter and produce. The murder of five members of one family (CAUTION: GRAPHIC CONTENT), of which three were children (11-year-old, 3-year-old and a baby), can’t really be understood by people with sound minds, if we don’t introduce the religious hate on this equation. Hamas has actually condoned the killings, because “Israelis live in the West Bank”.
So horrid. I just don’t have words.
PS: By the way, anyone seeing any difference between Saddam and Gadaffi?
At least 41 people have died and scores have been injured in what is thought to be the country’s largest forest fire.
Spanish aid will arrive tomorrow because of the bad weather we are having right now. It is very cold here and snowing… you know, global warming… :roll:
Spanish aid, consisting of four seaplanes Canadair CL2T Spanish Air Force, will take off from Torrejón Air Base “as soon as weather conditions permit currently affecting the Iberian Peninsula and the western Mediterranean”, and “could arrive in Israel tomorrow afternoon, “said the Embassy of Spain in Tel Aviv in a statement.
Fotos tomadas: de aquí.
Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan called again on Wednesday for Israel to apologize and pay compensation to his country for its May 31 raid of a Gaza-bound flotilla, in which nine Turkish citizens were killed.
Asked by the France 24 television channel of a possible reconciliation between Israeli and Turkey, Erdogan replied that “Israel should apologize and pay compensation; then we can begin to negotiate“.
“Israel is responsible for the current state of Turkish-Israeli relations,” he said. “How can we forget the air and sea attacks against Turkish-flagged ship carrying passengers around the world seeking to help other people?“
via Erdogan: Israel must apologize – Israel News, Ynetnews.
What should Israel apologize for? Because there are some stricking photos about people “travelling” in the “flotilla” line that some people didn’t want us to see:
Turkish asshole activist with Islamic Jihad terrorists
One of them, for example, dressed in a military uniform and well armed, harangues Al-Quds Bataillons, armed wing of Islamic Jihad: “I am proud of being here with you who are sacrificing so much in favour of the Muslim nation. Turkish people, the Arabs and worldwide Muslims are praying for your victory. You are the first front of the fight against Zionists“.
This happened just after the flotilla Viva Palestina 5 docked in the Egyptian port of Al-Arish. Palestinian Jihad erased the photos after they had uploaded them on their webpage.
Yeah, now we see how they were “trying to help other people”… :shock: